Why should I choose custom photography for my pet?
I consider my dogs as part of the family and believe that everyone should have more than just snapshots of their beloved pet. Investing in quality professional photos that capture their character will be something to look back on and cherish long after they’re gone.
Why should I choose Chase & Snap for my pet’s custom portrait?
It takes a certain set of skills to master the art of animal photography. And unlike many other photography studios which may offer pet photography on the side, Chase & Snap specializes in pets only. No baby, senior or family portraits here. Just the four-legged and furry. I will include a few photos of pets and their humans here and there, but your pet is the true superstar of the session!
Can you walk me through the entire process?
- First, view the website and decide you’d like to have your pet photographed by Chase & Snap. Fill out the Book a Session questionnaire with as much detail as possible.
- Receive a link to put down a non-refundable $100 deposit to reserve your date (which will be deducted from the session fee).
- Stephanie will take your suggestions regarding location, and evaluate where would be best to have the session (taking into account pet’s temperament, weather/time of year, and aesthetics). Products and prices will also be discussed. Location for the shoot will be determined.
- The balance in full is due 3 days before the photo session, as well as the Client Agreement Contract (which you would receive upon booking).
- Photo session will take place as well as showcasing your desired products afterwards.
- After 14 days, you will receive access to the online proofing site, which will contain all proofs from the shoot. This will be available for 14 days after it is posted while you review and choose which photos you would like printed. An optional in-person proofing session can be scheduled (if you prefer over picking proofs online).
- Now you finalize your choices and send payment for prints. You will receive photos within two weeks by mail. Photo books will take up to 6 weeks.
My dog/cat is hyper/shy/crazy/out of her mind/bananas will this be an issue?
We want to let your pet’s personality to shine through in these photos. Hyperactive Chihuahua? We want to get an action photo of him mid-air! Painfully shy kitty? We want to catch her peering out from behind the couch! So as long as your pet is being themselves, then we are ready to translate that in a photograph.
Where will the session take place?
Stephanie will travel to a location determined prior to the shoot. This may be at a park, a beach, the woods, or in your home. During the consultation, Stephanie will take your suggestions and evaluate your animal’s personality. With that, she will determine what location will yield the best results.
What if it rains, sleets, snows, or hails?
Sorry, but this is Chase & Snap Pet Photography, not the postal service! If location is outdoors and the weather does not permit on the originally scheduled session, it will be rescheduled to a later date free of charge.
I want to schedule an outdoor photo shoot, but my pet needs to keep his leash on. How can we make this work?
No problem! We will use a long leash during the session, which will be removed from the photo when they are edited. It’ll look as if your lil guy was just roaming the wild!
Any further questions or inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.